Saturday, January 23, 2010
One of the first things you probably consider when you are learning digital design is to create a typeface from your own handwriting to use in the computer. For a normal user, the process isn’t exactly intuitive nor simple, and it might be necessary to hire the services of a professional type designer.
Monday, January 11, 2010
- Desktop Application; freeware for Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Secure Online and Offline Access with (paid) sync and backup capabilities
- Supports Getting Things Done (GTD) Method
- Offers numerous ways to organize tasks, ideas and notes, suiting a wide range of time management techniques.
- Unlimited depth projects for increased clarity for your projects.
- Tags to add appropriate context to tasks.
Get it here: TimeGT
My GTD (Getting things done) illustrations
I conceived this blog basically to share my visual side notes of the Getting things done process. My most recent posts about GTD software and related topics have “masked” the original posts.
Here's a miniature with most of my sketches: this is what you will find, commented and in larger sizes, in those previous posts.
See also the article about GTD drawings.