Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Spicebird: Open Source Collaboration Software

Spicebird is a collaboration client that provides integrated access to email, blogging, contacts, taks, calendaring and instant messaging in a single application. It provides easy access to various web services while retaining all the advantages of a desktop application.

 You can even extend Spicebird with different add-ons which add new calendar features or change the way you access your contacts, message and news reading, and more.


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

My artwork at Flickr

Inspiring books for the creative type

My GTD (Getting things done) illustrations

I conceived this blog basically to share my visual side notes of the Getting things done process. My most recent posts about GTD software and related topics have “masked” the original posts.

You can access most GTDrawings in the archive of december 2005 and january 2006.

Here's a miniature with most of my sketches: this is what you will find, commented and in larger sizes, in those previous posts.

See also the article about GTD drawings.

Subscribe - RSS summary: