Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some more GTD applications

Here is a handful of GTD applications that I've recently heard of and I'm about to try.

TaskFreak! is a simple but efficient web based task manager written in PHP that you can install in your server, single or multiuser.

TaskStep is an open source, PHP-powered web application designed to help you organize your ideas and responsibilities.It is a simple and elegant way to keep track of what's on your mind.

Combining a functional, attractive interface with familiar task-tracking methods, plus a sprinkle of GTD, TaskStep will let you get over the hill of managing your todo list and well on your way to actually getting things done.



Taskwriter is a streamlined approach to GTD organization. In this case it is a hosted (free) service: it shows careful attention to user interface design and principles of simple contextual productivity. Check it out for an simple online solution with zero learning curve.

Similar to Taskwriter: Simplegtd, again a free hosted service with ease of use and focused interface.

And, don't forget all the programs and services linked in the sidebar -->

No comments:

1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

My artwork at Flickr

Inspiring books for the creative type

My GTD (Getting things done) illustrations

I conceived this blog basically to share my visual side notes of the Getting things done process. My most recent posts about GTD software and related topics have “masked” the original posts.

You can access most GTDrawings in the archive of december 2005 and january 2006.

Here's a miniature with most of my sketches: this is what you will find, commented and in larger sizes, in those previous posts.

See also the article about GTD drawings.

Subscribe - RSS summary: