Monday, March 17, 2008

Total text container

Total Text Container is a freeware multi-purpose personal information manager that lets you to store all kinds of different content within a single encrypted XML database.
You can type simple or rich text, alone or mixed in any way you want with images. The entries may also include information such as tabular data (spreadsheets), URLs, passwords, contacts, calendar events, catalogs, files... like in this example taken from the developer's page:A good tool for organizing your digital life! What's better, this application is portable (ckeck out the Portable Freeware collection entry.)

No comments:

1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

My artwork at Flickr

Inspiring books for the creative type

My GTD (Getting things done) illustrations

I conceived this blog basically to share my visual side notes of the Getting things done process. My most recent posts about GTD software and related topics have “masked” the original posts.

You can access most GTDrawings in the archive of december 2005 and january 2006.

Here's a miniature with most of my sketches: this is what you will find, commented and in larger sizes, in those previous posts.

See also the article about GTD drawings.

Subscribe - RSS summary: