Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Web-based mind mapping software


My favourite mind-mapping software is the open source Freemind, but I also use some online tools such as Mindomo and Bubbl.us.

Mindomo is a versatile Web-based mind mapping tool, delivering the capabilities of desktop mind mapping software in a Web browser, and it gives you complete freedom to access your maps in your Web browser from home, school or work.

Bubbl.us is probably the simplest way to brainstorm online: it's extremely easy to use and has almost no learning curve. The intuitive user interface lets anyone brainstorm and organize ideas without getting in the way. The mind maps created with Bubbl.us can be shared and edited collaboratively.

No comments:

1000 Heads: the book

1000 heads, my illustration book

My artwork at Flickr

Inspiring books for the creative type

My GTD (Getting things done) illustrations

I conceived this blog basically to share my visual side notes of the Getting things done process. My most recent posts about GTD software and related topics have “masked” the original posts.

You can access most GTDrawings in the archive of december 2005 and january 2006.

Here's a miniature with most of my sketches: this is what you will find, commented and in larger sizes, in those previous posts.

See also the article about GTD drawings.

Subscribe - RSS summary: